PRINT RELEASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
FOR DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE PRODUCTS
PRINT RELEASE AGREEMENT
TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
[Purchaser] (known as “Client”) seeks to create prints or other physical products from work. [Brad Mangas Photography] (known as “Provider”) agrees to allow Client to use Provider’s work according to these terms. “Party,” or “Parties,” refers to each or all parties of this Agreement, respectively.
Non-exclusive License: Provider maintains copyright in its works and grants to Client a non-exclusive, worldwide license of work for personal use. Client may use the work in the following ways:
Client [DOES] need to provide Provider with credit when reasonably possible.
Prohibited Uses of Work(s):
- Any resale of the work through direct or indirect means, including, but not limited to: selling the work(s) as stock photography or graphics; selling or allowing use of the work(s) by a third party such as a corporation or advertiser.
- Any illegal assignment of Provider’s work, such as allowing third party use of a work(s) online or in print without attribution.
- Any use of work(s), personally or otherwise, which does not include attribution to [Brad Mangas Photography].
- Client expressly agrees not to produce derivative works of Provider’s property, such as, but not limited to, photographs of a photograph or design, scans into a computer, unauthorized photo or graphic collages or other works that incorporate a substantial portion of Provider’s property in a way that distorts or denigrates the work’s high resolution.
- Any use deemed unreasonable or defamatory, at the discretion of Provider.
- Any retouched or further edits of photographs that materially alters the composition of the photograph, such as by applying filters, changing the colors or other means of degradation, as determined by Provider.
- Client will not purposefully try to hide or otherwise conceal attribution to Provider, such as by printing attribution in such small print or font that the source of the photograph is not readily apparent to the reasonable viewer.
- Client will not alter, change, or remove any IPTC copyright data from digital image file.
RELEASES AND LIMIT OF LIABILITY
File Storage: Digital copies of work(s) produced in the course of fulfilling this Agreement will be stored until delivery of final images and/or products. After [DOWNLOAD DELIVERY] Client releases Provider from any and all liability for lost or damaged files or photographs.
Governing Law: The laws of [KANSAS] govern all matters arising under or relating to this Agreement, including torts.
Notice: Parties shall provide effective notice (“Notice”) to each other, including any payments or invoices, via either of the following methods of delivery at the date and time on which the Notice is sent:
Severability: If any portion of this Agreement is deemed to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement remain in full force, if the essential provisions of this Agreement for each Party remain legal and enforceable.
Merger: This Agreement constitutes the final, exclusive agreement between the Parties on the matters contained in this Agreement. All earlier and contemporaneous negotiations and agreements between the Parties on the matters contained in this Agreement are expressly merged into and superseded by this Agreement.
Amendments: The Parties may amend this Agreement only by the Parties’ written agreement with proper Notice.
Titles: The titles and section headers in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and should not be construed as part of this Agreement.
Dispute Resolution: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach of this Agreement, will be settled by alternative dispute resolution (ADR) prior to a formal complaint. ADR includes arbitration or mediation administered by an authorized entity, such as the American Arbitration Association, in accordance with its Commercial [or other] Arbitration Rules. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) or mediator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over this Agreement and related dispute resolution proceedings.
By acknowledging these Print Release Terms & Conditions during checkout you will be providing your understanding and agreement to them.
You may download a copy of Print Release Terms & Conditions HERE
Any questions please refer to these terms and conditions. You may also contact me with any additional questions.
Brad Mangas Photography | firstname.lastname@example.org | 785-224-6027